Thursday, May 1, 2014

Baby fever

You know that you really want another kid when you see the "Rosemary's Baby" commercial and think...... "Well how bad could it really be..." 

I wish my last pregnancy wasn't so scary. I wish I could lose weight, for real. I wish we had more money. I wish I could just focus on one dream at a time and stop trying to live 10 lives at once. I just want to experience life. As much as possible. I need to stop eating garbage again and lose this weight. Nothing I do now will hide what I really want to do.

I want to roller skate. 
I want to FIT in a swing.
I want my kids to be able to fit their arms around me when they hug me. 
I want to live.
I want to live. 

Why can't I get my shit together? Why does food have so much power over me???? 
Therapy tomorrow. I need to get to the bottom of this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment